Colorado Springs Drag Show/Club

Ms. Spam

Turns out the guy who did it actually went to school for a brief time in San Antonio. I like how people are talking about how badly beaten up he was by the two people who stopped him that he couldn't stand and you could barely understand him at his arraignment. 

Red flag laws work I guess when people actually use them? I think a bomb threat is a pretty good reason to not issue people a gun to a person who's not a first responder.

But then I also have in my news cycle here a thing about a brand new cop out on the street firing on a teenager in a BMW while he was at a McDonald's eating a hamburger in his car because the BMW matched the description of a car at a crime that got away. The kid spent a month in the hospital from his gunshot wounds. Sooo I am sometimes with Pong that cops kinda suck too.

On 11/25/2022 at 10:21 AM, Ms. Spam said:

Turns out the guy who did it actually went to school for a brief time in San Antonio. I like how people are talking about how badly beaten up he was by the two people who stopped him that he couldn't stand and you could barely understand him at his arraignment. 

Who is saying that?  Fuck that guy.  If it had been me, I would have just shot the shooter with his own gun, instead of simply beating him with it. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.