Things from childhood that you never outgrew.

Quetzalcoatl

For me, it's classic Loony Tunes.  I'm in my 40's, and I'm just as entertained watching Loony Tunes now as I was when I was a kid in primary school.  I recently started collecting these on DVD.  I haven't watched these in I don't know how long, but I recently came across a 6-volume DVD set in the video section of Barnes & Noble, and it revived my interest.  I have three more volumes to go.  Each volume is over 6 hrs long.  I'm super excited about it, but I probably won't watch these right away.  I plan on saving them for a rainy day.  

Soooo this more a memory I treasure but still happens food wise. My step-mom had to feed like eleventy billion kids for breakfast in the morning when we'd spend the night there at her house before my Dad married. For me it was early morning cartoons like GI Joe and breakfast taco which were  basically tortillas with scrambled eggs, cheese and cut up hot dogs and potatoes. IT WAS SO GOOD WITH HOTSAUCE and morning cartoons. OMG. Best way to start out a school day. Now it's just depressing news. 

I'm not into collecting stuff like I used to be, but I still love Star Wars (the original trilogy) almost as much as I did when I was a kid. And I love dragons and cats and doing arts and crafts.

2 hours ago, Ms. Spam said:

OMG. Best way to start out a school day. Now it's just depressing news. 

I kinda miss Saturday morning cartoons. That was the day to look forward to, no school, no chores (or very few) and the whole morning to just laze around and watch cartoons and kids' shows! 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.