OH GOD ALMIGHTY PLEASE LET ELECTION SEASON BE DONE

Ms. Spam

I don’t think I can handle this. Please for the love of god. Houston sent out a message stating they will keep polls open until 8 pm. If you are in line they will take your vote. Beto sent messages not to leave the line until you voted. 
My parents couldn’t come to Jesus so they voted not only for Kemp but for that Boob of a football player over Warnock. 
My Aunt voted for the election denier in Arizona. 
Why can’t people see that GOP policies are what caused the issues inflation and border issues?

If Boebert loses I take full credit.  Right now the margin is like 70 votes.  I sent out a reminder to vote in my newsletter and told students to remind their parents to vote and I offered to cover any staff duty so they could drop off their ballot.  That has to be worth 70 votes.

Your welcome America. 

I don't think he's toxic as he has a lot of energy and he's younger than the average Senate representative, it's just his chosen state is nothing but republicans. So the smaller counties that will overwhelming vote GOP screw him. It's shocking that in Uvalde probably the only people who voted for him were victims parents of the Robb school shooting. The county voted GOP all the way more than likely because besides ranchers the whole town is made up of border and state patrol officers who live there. The GOP has managed to make immigration and the dumb wall a overwhelming talking point and gerrymandering won it for them. But they created the mass hysteria and fear. Honestly you're just as safe as you are when Bush and Reagan were president from the illegal immigrants. It's the fact that we're giving them the options they chose to cross illegally with maybe not so cool people who don't want anything but money that's creating the chaos. Which made a cottage industry out of illegal crossings. If we'd work on immigration law so they can come legally I think the border would get a lot safer and not be a nightmare that it's been manufactured to be. But eh, what do I know I only lived in El Paso when my Dad was stationed there and teach in San Antonio.

You'll find in bigger cities Beto actually probably won more of the vote. Dan Patrick tried to hit up at least a 100 towns in the last week of campaigning but Beto hit up double or more than that. I would say Beto has been to every town in Texas which is amazing to think about. He actually showed up at my voting site (I missed that by a day as I early voted a day earlier). He was in Dallas, Houston, San Antonio and finally El Paso on the last day. He's talked to EVERYONE. He's not just talking to the democrats. He's trying to meet people in the middle but like for almost ALL the democrats running he had to overcome remarks he made about taking ALL the guns away or saying border patrol people on horses whipping Haitian immigrants back across the Rio Grande aren't terrorists.

There is rumors his wife may run instead of him next time. And he's going to keep on doing the work to turn Texas blue. I remember when we were without electricity and freezing to death for a week Beto was out knocking on doors asking if he could give a blanket or bottled water and checking to make sure we were okay in San Antonio and surrounding areas. Didn't see my Gov doing that.

Despite the overall success of this election nationwide, the mood in Texas is grim, y'all. 

So many people in my FB groups are overly worried that Trump is about to announce that's he's running again in 2024. Honestly, I think that's awesome. After this election, I think that it's obvious he won't win and the right knows this now. Best case scenario, they run DeSantis instead and Trump's ego forces him to start his own party to run anyway. 

No. DeSantis would be horrible. But with Trump running 3rd party it would split the vote. 

I don't really think DeSantis would do too terribly well outside of FL either. Of course the reds will vote red, but undecideds and independents likely aren't amused by his bullshit. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.