I just bought something on e-bay while my kids were at recess.

Ms. Spam

Rather than dealing with remembering what email and password and all that I had to register again. It created a user name for me. zit-16. I find this remarkably accurate. HA!

Can't wait for my new hubcaps to come in. The kids make fun of my car because I have two hubcaps left on the Prius. It's really turning into a beat up on the outside car. So I decided to buy some hubcaps.

I randomly remembered how spooked I was as a kid by the commercials for the Time Life Mysteries of the Unknown book series. I’m retrospect, that was 100% the inspiration for the X-Files opening credits, if not the whole show.

My mom would never spring for them. So I went on eBay and bought a bunch.

YAY I love ebay! I got my new hubcaps today. I had sold so many things on ebay when I started to get rid of my comics 12 years ago but honestly I had forgotten they existed. It's like classy cragslist. LOL

Going to post a review now for my hubcap dealer. Take that 120$ Toyota hubcap. $25 bucks for one including shipping on ebay.

If I were to buy everything in my Amazon wish lists, I'd be broke for the rest of the year. Also, I'd need a bigger apartment to put it all in.  I like to "window shop" on Amazon, putting stuff in my lists that I'll probably never actually buy, but it's fun to pretend that I might.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.