Happy 4th of July, maggots!

I bought us a $400 swimming pool (I'm so redneck) for the backyard a couple of weeks ago. It was a bitch finding a somewhat level area of the yard to place it and it took about 2 hours for me to assemble it. We're going to float around in the pool and watch the fireworks going off in the surrounding towns. We usually have about 6 or 7 of them throughout the weekend.

Pool 2.jpg

Spending the weekend doing dumb crap like Costco runs and pulling up pavers in anticipation of getting AC installed in a few weeks. I also have to do some coding work because I'm dropping my daughter off at Girl Scout camp on Tuesday and picking her up Friday and its going to blow half the afternoon each time.

May be an image of 1 person, standing, beach and body of water

Tina in San Diego with her then common law husband, Eric. I love everything about this shot. Including her disappearing hands. I found a lot of "Secksy" candid pics Eric took of Tina she had saved and this one is my favorite. It was just before her kidneys started failing. Anyways, today is the service and I thought I would share this pic of her.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.