Torn on this. I liked the original idea for a new jumper taking over to look for Sam Beckett. That might still happen, but what made the series was the chemistry between Sam and Al. I hope it can recapture the magic.

Whoa! Really? Hadn’t read about this. Loved the original when it first came out - dip in every now and again as it’s on permanent cycle at the mo on a couple of channels in the UK.

Fingers crossed it’s ok. Tough act to follow Bakula & Stockwell for sure!

It will be interesting for sure.  Ernie Hudson is part of the cast and plays a character the Sam Beckett had jumped into and is working to figure how that happened and fill in the missing gaps when Sam was in his body.  I'll have to find the article I had initially read.

From what I've read, it sounds more like a continuation of the original show. I've only seen a few episodes of the old series, but I love time travel stuff so I'll give it a whirl.

On 7/5/2022 at 9:46 AM, CoLA said:

From what I've read, it sounds more like a continuation of the original show. I've only seen a few episodes of the old series, but I love time travel stuff so I'll give it a whirl.

It's (the old series) currently airing on the ScyFy channel if you have that

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.