NRA and Houston this weekend! Anyone want to go and do some protesting?

Ms. Spam

There are these photographs of people in and outside their homes surrounded by their gun collections which have been all over the social media. Not sure where/when they’re from assume they’re from some news story, looking up one of them makes it clear they’re at least a month old, oh wait, it’s from here, taken by Gabriele Galimberti for The Sunday Times but my thing is that I’ve seen one of them (there are others, there’s one where the guy is sort of trapped inside his own little gun room while his spouse sits far away in the kitchen, there’s one where the gun guy isn’t a gun guy it’s a gun girl, a little teenager, a gun child!?!?, there’s one where the guy and girl are on a bed in their underwear!?!?) probably a dozen times --- it’s this one ---

zrv5mppeak091.jpg

--- people pointing out the guy looks super duper old, people pointing out the lack of helmet on the kid riding the bike, that sort of thing.

But I only just just just just juuuuust noticed the roof. Look at the roof! I’ve seen that photograph a lot a lot and never noticed up until now the guns on the roof. I laughed! You gotta laugh. Or not.

One of the posts I saw said that this man and woman are like 43 and 41 years old. As someone turning 40 in less than 3 weeks, I feel super awesome about myself now. 

I'm also guessing they don't have a college savings plan for their kids. I base this on several assumptions. 

There’s also one where the guns are arranged so it looks like they’re sort of cresting in a wave behind the person being photographed!?!?!? There’s a lot of these photographs. A lot of people getting their digs in on the people in the photographs. I can’t really criticize! I’m one of the former people(s)! I posted my dig right here!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.