She-Hulk!

CoLA

It was certainly better than the first one to me.  The episodes seem so short after the longer run times of the other shows.  That might be part of the reason things seem so off to me about the show.  Just when it seems like things should be taking off, it stops.

• 2 weeks later...

I agree that this was the best episode so far and that it most closely resembled the comic!  I'm kind of bummed that I am not enjoying it more, though.  It's probably just due to the format and/or style of the show, but it is the first Marvel show so far that I haven't really been itching to watch each new episode of.  I'm certainly hoping for more episodes like this one, though.  Hopefully, it can settle into a nice groove like this now.

Yep, with you there Tank. Only time I have felt the proper magic since Endgame was in Spider-Man: No Way Home which was a special event film for sure.

Just needs the “McGuffin” to be revealed, outside of it being just general Multiverse stuff.

Otherwise, it’s just fun stuff on at the mo. But could do with that little kick!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm enjoying this show so much! 

And I can tell you, this show was written for women. If you don't feel "connected" to it, that's probably a partial reason why. I know my husband and son are both enjoying it as well but not like I am. I wanna be friends with Jen and Nikki! And I can't wait for the return of Matt Murdock. 

It is entertaining and I have been surprised how much fun I have had watching it!

Doesn’t take itself too seriously, lots of nice touches, for example before it aired, I disliked the subtitle of “Attorney at Law”, but each week they have changed that to suit the circumstances!

Good fun, and an underlying subplot of pepper after her powers which will be good to see fleshed out.

• 2 weeks later...

Daredevil walk of shame ruled.

This show goes out of its way to piss off fanboys. I love it for that alone. I'm really curious to see Jennifer show up in other other MCU projects where the tone is different. Also think it would be funny if she and Deadpool ever share a scene and bond over the fact they both get to break the fourth wall.

The only criticism this show faces I agree with is that the CG is really inconsistent.

On 10/6/2022 at 3:35 PM, Tank said:

Daredevil walk of shame ruled.

This show goes out of its way to piss off fanboys. I love it for that alone. I'm really curious to see Jennifer show up in other other MCU projects where the tone is different. Also think it would be funny if she and Deadpool ever share a scene and bond over the fact they both get to break the fourth wall.

I hope a future She-Hulk and Deadpool interaction has one of them break the 4th wall and the other one has a "Wait, you see them, too?" moment.

This episode was all I wanted from the DD appearance! I loved the chemistry between the two characters, they work so well together. It's funny how Matt can just walk around in broad daylight as DD since he's on the other side of the country and no one there has probably even heard of him.

OMG that opening was the best! That awkward motion from the other guy when she says "You wouldn't like me when I'm angry", that just made me laugh. More Daredevil! And the traveling between her show and another to talk with "Kevin". John Byrne must be loving this series.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.