Roe Vs Wade...

Ms. Spam

Until Congress can pass legislation affirming abortion as a reproductive right then strangely, poetically maybe, the extremist Christian push to ban abortion will now likely require push back from another religion. First up to bat is possibly Judaism. Essentially moving the fight for reproductive rights from what was the 14th Amendment to the 1st. On paper that sounds like a Holy War. I guess we have to hope it stays on paper. Weird to see the Separation of Church and State dissolve, essentially, effortlessly… It just took one President’s term.

I’m more mad at elected democrats. Their only response, to fucking anything republicans do, is ask for money and tell us to vote. Fucking ineffectual pussy ass cowards. Anyone with half a brain KNEW this was coming, and knows more is coming. And they do nothing to stop it. 

I guess I was in denial how insidious the republicans are.   I seriously thought that this would not happen.  Stupid me for thinking that SCOTUS would actually uphold rights that were granted half a century ago.  I want to fucking move to Canada. 

7 minutes ago, Darth Sockimus said:

If liberals/real Americans had any balls, they'd pull a 1/6 on the Supreme Court.

I'm gay and I know my rights are next; they're going to have to pry my rights out of my cold dead 3% hands and I'm willing to take as many degenerates with me as possible.

And if any of you have any problems with my sentiments, then you're just as bad as the centrists who believe nothing will happen and feign shock when it happens and when even more rights are taken from citizens of this nation.

I am the descendant of Tom Quick, Avenger of the Delaware and I will not allow mongoloids and the intellectual dull to make me a second class citizen without a fight, in the nation that my family fought to establish.

This is the tyranny that the Founding Fathers warned us about and wrote the 2nd Amendment for.

On 6/24/2022 at 2:29 PM, Spider-Man said:

Until Congress can pass legislation affirming abortion as a reproductive right then strangely, poetically maybe, the extremist Christian push to ban abortion will now likely require push back from another religion. First up to bat is possibly Judaism. Essentially moving the fight for reproductive rights from what was the 14th Amendment to the 1st. On paper that sounds like a Holy War. I guess we have to hope it stays on paper. Weird to see the Separation of Church and State dissolve, essentially, effortlessly… It just took one President’s term.

Frankly: a second civil war is a better fought battle ideologically than any war that Americans have been involved in since the second World War; we don't have a modern military, just mercs littered with a majority of retards who don't know they're being used in the name of capitalism.

On 6/24/2022 at 3:39 PM, Darth Krawlie said:

I’m more mad at elected democrats. Their only response, to fucking anything republicans do, is ask for money and tell us to vote. Fucking ineffectual pussy ass cowards. Anyone with half a brain KNEW this was coming, and knows more is coming. And they do nothing to stop it. 

Well, how are you going to protect rights when you have greedy inbred West Virginian capitalist millionaires like Joe Manchin and that ugly Cruella DeVil cunt in Arizona blocking Democratic agendas? Anyone with half a brain, as you say, would clearly see what the real obstacles are. Get real.

If you want to play the field the right way politically, if you're a coward and won't lash out at the theocracy through violence, then you need to start electing people who are equally as dirty as the Trumpers in terms of vilifying violently the enemies of the state that are the Republicans and their voters.

We need to end the wishy washy pussy PC California politics that people like you favor and get downright nasty, Eren Jaeger style.

Based on the language you’re using, you’re not welcome here. Since you’re a continuing problem, this is permanent.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.