So I wonder if that Flash movie will ever come out

CoLA

What with Ezra Miller now having their third brush with the law in a single month. I mean, it's still over a year out but I think they should just end the movie with a new actor replacing them to avoid any future hassle.

My guess is that it depends on how it all shakes out in the court of public opinion. The biggest problem is that Miller is attacking the general public, which is seriously punching down for a millionaire actor. They need serious counseling, and likely need to get into some type of either psychiatric facility or a drug and alcohol rehab facility, depending on the nature. Probably both, but the public seems to forgive addiction more readily than mental illness.

I’m certain both fans of Ezra Miller’s are totally distraught over his actions. Here’s hoping he pays his dues, and reforms, I would imagine 15 to 20 years of being banned from the Oscars should do it.

Regardless of that, I agree that the WB is in a tight spot. Miller plays several roles in the film, in addition to Keaton returning as Batman. There is a lot riding on this project for the WB it seems, and altering the film seems like it’d be really tough given Miller’s depth of involvement in the plot. I wonder how many of those in power over the film are regretting not having Gustin be the second version of the Flash in the film, probably would have been somewhat simpler to “Highlander 3” edit the film into something else.

They’ve invested too much to not release it, both in terms of money and the cameos they have set up— but make no mistake, the second it’s out they will do no extra promotional stuff with him, and they will be dropping his contract fast.

I know people who’ve been in the crisis meetings at the studio. It’s a huge issue.

That will also likely be the end of once-named Synderverse.

• 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I watched Keaton's Batmen and Batman Returns a few weeks ago.  He is easily the best Bruce Wayne and Batman in my opinion.  It could be nostalgia, but I have been watching a lot of movies with my boys that I loved as a kid and most of those films do not hold up or are straight up bad (I am looking at you Goonies). 

Anyways, with the new trailer opening with Batman, I really want to see an old man Batman (like Logan) movie or better yet, have him become the Batman in the next round of DC films. 

I watched the Burton films about a year ago, and I’m amazed at how well those movies have aged.  No one is ever going to top Keaton’s performance as Batman. There was a darkness to his Batman that no other actor has been able to recreate.  When I saw Batman 1989 in the theater as a kid, Keaton’s Batman scared the hell out of me.  Not the Joker.  Batman.  

I’ve been kind of burnt out on superhero movies lately, but I’m so excited for this movie.

What I really liked about Keaton's Batman is the whole silent but deadly vibe he had going on.  He could be so intimidating without saying a single word.  I hope that carries over in his performance in Flashpoint.  I hope they don't give him a bunch of witty lines and have him engaging in constant banter with the other heros, like is typical in superhero movies nowadays.  

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.