• 2 months later...

I'm going to wait a but to see this, probably a couple weeks so the crowds die down. It does look fun! Anything surprising happen at all, like post credit scenes? No spoilers, just curious.

One mid and one post scene, both good ones, though only the mid scene has potential future ramifications. Good cameos in both.

Russell Crowe as Zeus was… interesting, to say the least! There were some creative choices there I understand, but would not have made personally. The thunderbolt was really cool though.

Thor himself was just… a dumbass. I know we’ve gone goofy with him, and that’s fine, but he seemed too oblivious and flat out stupid instead of someone who’s trying to not take himself so seriously anymore.

I’ve liked the music in each Thor film, despite the lack of continuity between them, until this one. Absolutely nothing memorable coming from Giacchino here.

Bale was really good, as always. I’m not sure they did enough with Gorr to really do the God Butcher storyline justice, but it was a good performance nonetheless.

Not sure I can say much else without spoiling anything!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.