I did not see a thread here about it and season 4 is coming out in June! Anyone anticipating it? Or not? Or just meh? I can't wait!

Yeah, it'll be weird, It's hard to keep the show in the 80s when the kids are looking so much older. But I feel like it needs to stay in that decade to work. Kind of like the Indiana Jones movies, they work best in the 1930s and don't feel the same once out of that period.

Similarly, being Spielberg inspired, just like his films they seemed to get needlessly bigger and more tidbit and less personal— which is the vibe I get.

Honestly, Netflix should have done with the Duffers what they did with Flannagan. Just let them make a new show every season. ST was so amazing in S1 and has never hit that mark again.

I’m here for Stranger Things no matter the season. The series is cool enough that my kids will watch it with me. Obviously several things required a “guidance chat” when my younger ones were like “whoa what why” about something, but overall the show is a cool and rare experience that got them to sit with dear old dad.