General Sports Discussion

Metropolis

I missed out on seeing the USFL this weekend. They could have put a bit more promotion behind it, to make more people aware of it. I did catch some highlights on Youtube, of the game between New Jersey and Birmingham. It looked like a pretty good game. It's good to see a couple of the old USFL teams in action.

I was not able to watch Mavs game 2, because of some stupid rule that NBA TV couldn’t broadcast the game in Dallas. I don’t know if it was stupid Hulu, but I did not see a our local stations broadcasting the game. I’m probably going to miss tonight’s game as well.

I don't usually blame the refs, but when you call ticky tack fouls to allow a team to get back into the game and look the other way on legit fouls down the stretch how can i not. You completely changed the way the Heat played defense the last eight minutes of the game.

good god I'm so excited for the nets to get swept

simmons deserves better. I don't know his contract status but I hope he can find a better team

I want the sixers to do well cuz I like embiid, but one of the last things I want in the sports world is for harden to ever get a ring

something tells me there won't be a word about the durant/irving nets being one of the most disappointing super teams ever, but somehow lebron's lakers will be even though they won a championship

The thing about the Nets is that you saw it coming. At no point this season did they show that they could make a championship run. Any belief they could had to do with the fact that KD and Kyrie were on the team. 

The Harden trade looks like a steal for Philly. Ben Simmons has to be the  most overrated NBA superstar in decades. Even Harden says "That dude is overrated."

My Mavs put on a defensive clinic against the Jazz. Things got ugly in the 4th, with Luka getting a hard foul while driving to the basket, leading to a lot of pushing and a couple of ejections. I believe that they'll end this in Utah.

So Jimmy Butler is out for tonight's game with knee inflammation. Butler missed a lot of games this year for minor things. I'm thinking that because the Heat did so well with multiple lineups this year, being up 3-1 they're like why not take the chance..

It's weird seeing a defensive lineman making that jump from being the third or fourth lineman taken to the first overall pick. I didn't see Hutchinson being the first pick either. He's not physically imposing and he got SHUT OUT in his team's biggest game. 

The game is at Minnesota and the T Wolves are out if they lose so yeah.

I've been watching the Lightning game/Smackdown and following the draft on my phone. No qbs so far I'm the second and third round. I guarantee not one analyst had admitted that these guys would be no higher than a fourth round pick in a better qb class. I'm not hating, but you don't take the qb from Liberty no one heard high of because there are fewer options. 

My bad. I forgot about Desmond Ridder. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.