NFL 2022

Gamevet

HA. I love you guys! I get my football news in snippets now. I really like Russell Wilson. Thanks for helping me out with that news. The morning show I listen to on my drive to school is a LIAR (it's a dumb local shock jock type thing on a rock station here.)

• 2 weeks later...

There was concern about Tua not getting proper concussion protocol. Well tonight, he hit his head on the turf and got the F’ knock out.  He went stiff!

There’s going to be a lot of heat coming to the coaching staff of Miami.

That is the scariest thing to watch. Like to me it is worse than watching a leg go wonky. I'm like HE DIED. I reserve Thursday nights for school and last night we went somewhere that had it on and the whole dining room went quiet. 

The guy that sits behind us brought a friend and his kid to the game with him last week. Packers fans. The kid would shut the F up. I told the guy i would never forgive him for that. Hopefully he comes tonight with his kids or his friends. 

Yeah, that was a good game. We showed the potential. We just have to keep on GOING. In some weird quirk of fate I participated in a teacher pep rally kind of trivia quiz and one of the questions was what team has the longest run of winning streaks in the NFL and the answer was the DALLAS COWBOYS. I won. :cool:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.