NFL 2022

Gamevet

Rumor has it that Giselle will be taking 3 of Tom Brady's Super Bowl rings in the divorce. In other news, she'll have more SB rings than most of the teams in the league.  

He acts like a big baby when things aren’t going his way. He keeps yelling at his o-line and he’ll get a quick lesson in payback.

I'm not going to say that Tom Brady's play had fallen off the cliff. I don't think he's done. I've never been divorced, but i think most guys know that feeling when your in a relationship that's fine south. You're not focused. It's always in the back of your mind. You lose weight. But damnit Tom you better hit the acceptance phase or our season is in the the toilet.

Tom doesn’t have Gronk anymore. He’s always had a guy like Edelman, Watson or Gronk to throw too, when the receivers aren’t getting open, or the offensive line is collapsing around him. I’m sure that his personal life has made him a lot less patient, when things aren’t going right.

He's missing were open receivers. He's throwing the ball away to early sometimes. And his body language is horrible! We've made made bad defenses look great this year. He gets on Mike Evans for seemingly running the wrong route. Fine. Hello Tom you overthrew him twice wide open in the endzone, and underthrew him on a third down! When we kicked the field goal to make it 10-3 i thought oh no. Then the drought came. A guy a few seats down from us who always yelled at Jameis Winston for something, was yelling "Bring Jameis back!" In the third quarter. We were never this inept with Jameis under center.

He's forcing throws, because his offensive line is pathetic. He also doesn't have a solid slot receiver, or a good tight end that's good enough to recognize holes in zone coverage in the middle. His quick release relied on short crossing routes by his TE and slot receiver and it's just not there. Brady threw a pass last night, that hit Evans right between the numbers and it just slid right down his chest, into the ground. Evans hasn't really panned out as being an elite receiver.

A Steelers fan could probably shed more light, but the narrative with Brown is that he hasn't been the same since Vontez Burgect took his head off in that playoff game. This incident seems to be the case of a crap baby daddy flipping out on his baby mama and her telling the cops she's worried because he's a danger to himself and to others.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.