NFL 2022

Gamevet

Arians had a Super Bowl caliber team assembled, before Brady arrived. He just didn't have a good enough QB to make it happen, until Brady happened and it was the same in Arizona, before he got Kurt Warner. Brady might be one of the best, but it takes a team to make it happen. He may think that the team will be better without Bruce, but I don't think so.

He got ran over by a dump truck. He wasn't even in a car.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/33706232/pittsburgh-steelers-qb-dwayne-haskins-dies-being-hit-car

I swear, the states just hand out driver's licenses like candy. I even asked a mid 20 something coworker if he knew the rule for driving distance behind another vehicle and he didn't have a clue. It's bullshit!

I'm from Broward county. When i heard the details on the radio i thought what the hell was wrong with him. There isn't a stretch of 595 that he should have been on on foot. Especially after all the work had been finished widening it a few years ago. Even on a Saturday morning there's too much traffic.

• 5 weeks later...

I'm half thinking about trying to go to that game. The problem being 1) it's the start of the school year and the wife isn't going to want to miss a day that early in the year. 2) my cousin and i are going to the Miami-Texas A&M game they next Saturday at college station. So i don't know if i can swing it. Jerry world is on my list of stadiums i want to visit.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It was just a snippet I heard on the news but I think he is quitting the Seahawks. 

also have fun at the a&m game. It’s a bit in the country but a good stadium. My best friends kid plays in the band at a&m. If you get a chance visit the blue bell ice cream factory in Brenham

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.