Somebody Make a Zoom Happen!

monkeygirl

No, just an opportunity to do a fun event for families for the sake of community. They have a climbing wall and they brought in some inflatables, plus some carnival games. We also found out that they do a family-friendly movie every Friday night now. It's all free, just $1 if you want a hot dog, chips, and a drink. We stayed for 45 minutes and that was it. We left the church 11 years ago when our pastor left because the new guy was a snore and we were new parents. I heard they got a new pastor so I thought we would check it out. It wasn't the same.

27 minutes ago, Destiny Skywalker said:

No, just an opportunity to do a fun event for families for the sake of community. They have a climbing wall and they brought in some inflatables, plus some carnival games. We also found out that they do a family-friendly movie every Friday night now. It's all free, just $1 if you want a hot dog, chips, and a drink. We stayed for 45 minutes and that was it. We left the church 11 years ago when our pastor left because the new guy was a snore and we were new parents. I heard they got a new pastor so I thought we would check it out. It wasn't the same.

Did the movie star kirk cameron?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.