New Texas Chainsaw Massacre game coming

Thoughts? Friday the 13th was released by the same company (Gun Media) and I enjoyed it, I was just sad it was killed by the fight over ownership of the series. Not sure that TCM is the best fit for a video game, but if I have a system that can play it, I’m in.

Well for obvious reasons, I am in. Really curious about the structure and game play.

I LOVED the F13 game when it first came out, before it was flooded with no-lifers who had time to practice every map and master Jason's powers and made it impossible for regular people to play. I had a few sessions that were so much fun and amazing.

1 hour ago, Tank said:

Well for obvious reasons, I am in. Really curious about the structure and game play.

I LOVED the F13 game when it first came out, before it was flooded with no-lifers who had time to practice every map and master Jason's powers and made it impossible for regular people to play. I had a few sessions that were so much fun and amazing.

I got active on the F13 message boards run by the company and it was a lot better to join games with those people. Hopefully this has something similar.

• 4 weeks later...

Well, you finally got me. I’m going to switch my media server back to Windows from Linux and I’m doing some upgrades to turn it into a gaming PC. Final specs will be Intel i7 3.4 ghz, 32 GB RAM, GeForce GTX 1650, and the primary drive will be a 2 TB SSD. Not complete top of the line, but it should hopefully run a decent number of games.

I read this and didn’t understand it, asked my kid (who built my system and calls me an Apple-nerd) says you’ll be fine.

I’m loving how many things I missed that I have been able to check out on steam.

I’m glad your son says I’ll be good! I understand the specs, but graphics cards are the area I’ve never really gotten into before this. And I wanted to avoid spending too much.

I’m excited to hopefully get to play Hogwarts Legacy with my son when it comes out. We’ve been reading Harry Potter, and he loves it. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.