Say something nice about another member

I seriously love THT's confidence. He's a little self-deprecating for the lulz sometimes, but he knows exactly who he is and embraces it. He's been a stay-at-home dad for so long, he practically pioneered the practice. But you never see him complain about it or show any signs of hurting ego because of it. He also rarely, if ever, has complaints or asks for advice about the kiddos, so either they're all perfect (which I'm willing to believe) or he doesn't consider anything they throw at him to be outside of his own abilities. Confident af. And now that one of those kids is an adult and married himself, I can see from this side what a super awesome job he does as a dad because the "kid" is awesome as well and I consider him a friend. 

I think Tami is like glue that keeps things going and fun but I know on the inside she's going through a lot - her parents, divorce, crazy living working things - but she's still sunshine and love and cats and it makes me love her more.

There's a reason I still post here and it's pretty much all of you guys and my ability to relate to you and what's going on. My internet support group, because I know you'll try and you'll be the best you are and give the advice my people at work or family wouldn't normally give because you want what is best.

XOXO to all of you! 

I've got too many nice things to say about you folks and I am having trouble putting anything down right now.  For now, I will just sort of echo Spam a bit and agree that you are all a bit of a support group for me at times, including now.  Whether you/we are talking about serious things or completely joking around, you've all intentionally or unintentionally brightened my day so many days.

I am so in awe of Cerina's organizational skills, money sense, and familiarity with SYSTEMS that I always wonder what would happen if I gave her control of all type A aspects of my life. How much more money would I have? Would I own a home? I'd do it but I'm to scared/ashamed of what she'd say after looking over my bank register. I wish my brain could work like hers does, I think I'd have a lot less anxiety in my life.

• 3 weeks later...

I was SO tempted to just type "I hate everyone in this thread" and leave it at that but I actually love everyone in this thread.

Tank *is* inspiring. I love his talent and am in awe of how he puts it all out there and lives his life.

Nicole is the best Mom; I see so much of her in her kids and their activities and Mr. Skywalker is a cutie patootie

I wish I lived in a more convenient place to visit Icyhot-she is my idol other than the medical bullshit she goes through.

Jacobe is my boyfriend in my alternative life and he wears seersucker pants every day.

Reese is a badass.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.