Horizon: Forbidden West!

CoLA

If anyone plays the vidya games in here! Just got it for the PS5, beautiful game. If you played and liked the first one, this is more of the same, except it has more options for upgrading. Still plugging my way through the story, I can tell it will be a long playthrough!

I think the franchise has some of the coolest spins on mechs in general and that post-post-apocyloptic “barbarian” stuff. I really appreciate the look. Never played the game, don’t have a PS5 to play the new one, but my oldest son has and will. He loves the franchise so much he bought the ultra collectors editions.

It's just satisfying being able to bring down the big mechs, once you have hit higher levels on your weapons and skills. I'm going to hold out until I acquire a PS5, which I do believe will happen sooner than later. The scalpers have got to be tired of sitting on inventory after the Christmas rush is over. It's not like I want to give Gamestop $700+ for a PS5 bundle either, but one way or another I'll get one to play on my new 55" LG 4K 120 Hz Freesync OLED.

16 hours ago, Spider-Man said:

I think the franchise has some of the coolest spins on mechs in general and that post-post-apocyloptic “barbarian” stuff. I really appreciate the look. Never played the game, don’t have a PS5 to play the new one, but my oldest son has and will. He loves the franchise so much he bought the ultra collectors editions.

It's for the PS4 as well!

My daughter has a PS4 Pro, but no way I’m sitting in her room to play a video game, mostly because no one is allowed in there but her.

I think she and also my boys’ have successfully classified their rooms as a Chernobyl hazard site requiring permission forms filled in triplicate and a guided visit.

;-)

1 hour ago, Spider-Man said:

My daughter has a PS4 Pro, but no way I’m sitting in her room to play a video game, mostly because no one is allowed in there but her.

I think she and also my boys’ have successfully classified their rooms as a Chernobyl hazard site requiring permission forms filled in triplicate and a guided visit.

;-)

Tell her you suspect she's smuggling contraband inside her PS4 and you're going to have to confiscate it.

• 3 weeks later...

On the last mission now! Didn't know Carrie Ann Moss and Angela Bassett did voices in this but their voices are unmistakable. I also totally recognized Tim Russ, too! I was pretty jazzed when a group of certain characters showed up since it was a theory of mine that they would in a sequel. No spoilers!

Oh, and you do find out about Ted Faro. It was both equal parts satisfying and not is all I will say.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.