2021 Super Bowl Pick'em!

Ms. Spam

On 2/10/2022 at 2:21 PM, Gamevet said:

I’m picking the Rams. I hope that Matt Stafford can get his ring, before the Rams fall into oblivion, after giving up all of those draft picks.

I do feel for the Bengals fans though. Their team has been at rock bottom for quite some time.

I thought Kurt Warner was a great story and i nice guy. Still do. The Rams winning the Super Bowl though was sickening for me. 

The only thing I hate about the Rams is when they left California for St. Louis. I can't blame them though, because LA wouldn't build the team a new stadium and they were forced to play in Anaheim stadium until St. Louis offered to build the team a new place to play. 

I was born in California (Mountainview), but I lived in Montana from the age of 2 to 18. I was a fan of the Rams, because of the California connection, and also a fan of the Broncos, because my dad's side of the family was from Colorado Springs. John Elway certainly made it easy to root for the Broncos. I moved to Dallas in 1989, so I was finally in a city with real sports teams, so that was when I became attached to the Cowboys.  When the Rams won that Super Bowl, I was okay with it, but at the same time I felt bad for the Titans.

I can understand you not wanting the team that knocked your team out of the playoffs. I wanted no part of San Fran making it to the big dance.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.