Dead Pool 2022

monkeygirl

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Terrible news! Titus Pullo in Rome (‘05-’07) — “XIII!” obviously but also sold the quieter stuff so so well, his conversation w/Lucius Vorenus about what stars are —, that pilot for the zombie show, Lexi Alexander Punisher, Volstagg, the baddy on that season of Dexter (‘06-’13, ‘21-’22), I still haven’t seen Black Sails (‘14-’17) but I hear it’s great and apparently he was Blackbeard on it guess I gotta give it a watch. Such a great actor!

Tina Turner.

She told me she loved me:heart:

I was at a concert in Chapel Hill, might have been a wee bit drunk and/or high, and she started into "Private Dancer". I yelled "I love you, Tina!" (like a dumbass) and she said " I love you too, baby," in her unforgettable speaking voice. RIP. Simply the best.

• 3 weeks later...

Cormac McCarthy died. Shit.

The truth about the world, he said, is that anything is possible. Had you not seen it all from birth and thereby bled it of its strangeness it would appear to you for what it is, a hat trick in a medicine show, a fevered dream, a trance bepopulate with chimeras having neither analogue nor precedent, an itinerant carnival, a migratory tentshow whose ultimate destination after many a pitch in many a mudded field is unspeakable and calamitous beyond reckoning.

The universe is no narrow thing and the order within it is not constrained by any latitude in its conception to repeat what exists in one part in any other part. Even in this world more things exist without our knowledge than with it and the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way. For existence has its own order and that no man's mind can compass, that mind itself being but a fact among others.

• Cerina unpinned this topic

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.