Dead Pool 2022

monkeygirl

• 3 weeks later...

I am all about the jokes so you guys can take this how you will. Did anyone have my sister on the list? Because, guess what, you get some points.

It's been the worlds hardest weekend. I am going to use this thread because sometimes you just need a larf or you cry. Tina passed away on Friday at 9 AM. She almost beat MRSA but damage to her heart was BAD and she went after a LONG battle in the hospital. Her Dad and I barely made it there as she passed away. I think she wanted to do it alone. Anyways squeeze your loved ones hard tonight. Give your dogs scritches from Tina and treats to your cats. She's holding hands with Mom in heaven now and no more pain. Also if you're ever in San Antonio do not ever ever ever go to NE Baptist unless your pregnant for care. 

122800284_5342257685799712_5852905958763

9 minutes ago, Ms. Spam said:

I am all about the jokes so you guys can take this how you will. Did anyone have my sister on the list? Because, guess what, you get some points.

It's been the worlds hardest weekend. I am going to use this thread because sometimes you just need a larf or you cry. Tina passed away on Friday at 9 AM. She almost beat MRSA but damage to her heart was BAD and she went after a LONG battle in the hospital. Her Dad and I barely made it there as she passed away. I think she wanted to do it alone. Anyways squeeze your loved ones hard tonight. Give your dogs scritches from Tina and treats to your cats. She's holding hands with Mom in heaven now and no more pain. Also if you're ever in San Antonio do not ever ever ever go to NE Baptist unless your pregnant for care. 

122800284_5342257685799712_5852905958763

I'm so sorry for your loss. You've shared so beautifully about Tina, and your love for her, that I feel as though I've lost someone I know. 

Oh Spam, I am so sorry. Tina fought such a good fight, and you did too, as her caretaker. MRSA is a bitch. I hope you know you did everything you could for her. I remember my own battles as mom's caretaker and you loved her so well. I wish I was there to give you a huge hug. Take your time to rest and grieve.

My condolences. If there’s anything you need, anything I can do, please don’t hesitate to reach out. No idea what that might be and what I could realistically provide under this scenario but I’d like to emphasize that the previous sentence was not some pro forma statement but a genuine offer of any kind of help I can give — I don’t know, I could proofread a eulogy or whatever. I’m so sorry! I hope things will be better in the future.

I’m so very Sorry for you, Spam.  I can’t imagine how you’re feeling.  I know this has been such a difficult year or two for you.  As others have also said, I feel like I got to know her through your posts and stories.  I also vividly remember meeting her when I talked with you on Zoom one time during the pandemic.

Yeah, also like my Mom. When I look back, she should have been in a home for her final year or more. We let her live at home way too long, but she appreciated it. She only had to spend 5 weeks in that home she didn't want to be in. The staff told me what to expect all that week. They told me that she may decide to go when I wasn't in the room and that I shouldn't take it personally. I still did. I wanted to be there when she passed, if only to hold her hand through it. She waited until I went to my BFF's home for dinner

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/26/2022 at 3:51 PM, Gamevet said:

Queen Elizabeth

Barry Gibb

*Steve McMichael (Chicago Bears)

Tina Louis

Joan Collins

Jack Nicholson

Barbers Walters

William Shatner

George Takei

Sophia Loren 

*I've replaced Charlie Sheen with McMichael

Queen Elizabeth passed away.

• Cerina unpinned this topic

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.