Taking a stroll through my old PMs...

Cerina

I happened to find the old link in my computer last night so thought I’d drop in and say hey and this seemed to be the most appropriate thread. Been dealing with being a caregiver for elderly parents. Dad passed from Pulmonary Fibrosis about a year ago and still caring for my Mom with dementia. Between that and work not a lot of time for anything else. 

But hey! I’m going to try to pop in more often now that the link reminded me this place exists.

1 hour ago, Good God a Bear said:

I happened to find the old link in my computer last night so thought I’d drop in and say hey and this seemed to be the most appropriate thread. Been dealing with being a caregiver for elderly parents. Dad passed from Pulmonary Fibrosis about a year ago and still caring for my Mom with dementia. Between that and work not a lot of time for anything else. 

But hey! I’m going to try to pop in more often now that the link reminded me this place exists.

Welcome back! We can be a good, short time waster.

Also, sorry to hear about your dad and your mom’s health issues. Dementia is horrible. Please let us know if we can help, and know that this is a safe place to express your feelings and frustrations.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.