Moon Knight

CoLA

I enjoyed Oscar Issac’s performance in this, and the rest of the cast really. I still think it’s shitty what they did with the Mandarin gibberish, side note ironic given the director’s slamming of other creatives about cultural awareness. The traditional super suit looks way better in the show than my and my kiddos initial reaction to it. My boys loved this series, although I did have to chat with them to help them understand much of the drama.

Overall this series and Multiverse of Madness have touched on psychological things I feel were better examined in FX’s Legion, and as such my opinion of these new projects are huh-eh-okay. I don’t think anything in this series is ‘need to know’ info in order to understand any later appearance of the character at least in a team up setting. It should be super easy to explain this character’s deal just by showing or in a line for future appearances. I don’t know if that’s why I feel detached from it too, or if it’s all just burnout and feeling like it’s been done better.

• 4 weeks later...

This show really wasn't bad-- Oscar Isaac is always great, and I loved the middle-eastern adventure vibe... but at the same time... I never gave a single fuck about any of it., It wasn't excited and it even felt like I was just watching it out of a sense of duty and completion. It just didn't hit me in the feels.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.