Moon Knight

CoLA

• 2 months later...

Anyone watch ep 2? Getting really good, I liked how they incorporated the Moon Knight in a suit look for the MCU. Interesting take since that means the outfit can have different variations depending on how the avatar envisions it. At first I thought they were going to keep the "is it in his head or not" going for a while longer with the cameras not showing anything but it turns out the jackal things are not visible.

I like it so far, but apparently the “you speak Chinese?” “Mandarin.” exchange is pretty dumb shit. I don’t speak either languages, but those that do have been wondering what the hell. Here’s hoping there is a reason the villain is insisting they are speaking Mandarin when they aren’t, otherwise ugh.

I’m only watching because my oldest wouldn’t stop “pestering” me about it until I did. Same reason I’ll be watching The Batman sometime next week. I have burnout for many types of fiction, and probably burnout in general really. In regards to just entertainment I find it difficult to care about most things, and even when I do it’s like “empathy interest” or something because my kids are hyped over whatever it is. When I do have an interest from within myself that interest is usually for something off ball comedic but has some drama as well. Although I did recently enjoy something that doesn’t fit the off ball comedy thing, Downton Abbey, but I haven’t finished that. Mostly though, I just listen to music and watch documentaries, and sleep. I’m probably depressed. lol

Finally got round to watching this and binged the first 3 last night: really good stuff!
Not familiar with the character from the comics, but am very much on board with this.

Like others have said, the time flew by watching them and Isaac & Hawke are really great in the lead roles, especially Isaac with the excellent creation of such different personalities.

Fingers crossed for the remaining episodes!

On 4/13/2022 at 7:23 PM, Spider-Man said:

I’m only watching because my oldest wouldn’t stop “pestering” me about it until I did. Same reason I’ll be watching The Batman sometime next week. I have burnout for many types of fiction, and probably burnout in general really. In regards to just entertainment I find it difficult to care about most things, and even when I do it’s like “empathy interest” or something because my kids are hyped over whatever it is. When I do have an interest from within myself that interest is usually for something off ball comedic but has some drama as well. Although I did recently enjoy something that doesn’t fit the off ball comedy thing, Downton Abbey, but I haven’t finished that. Mostly though, I just listen to music and watch documentaries, and sleep. I’m probably depressed. lol

Hey, fellow Downton Abbey fan! I loved that show when it was on, something about late 1800s-early 1900s time period has always been appealing to me in some way, even though I know I would hate living back then LOL. Same for me on Batman, but that's because I'm just tired of Batman movies. So many other great characters in DC and Batman has like 12 movies now.

• 2 weeks later...

I was waiting for that credits scene! I knew that character had to make an appearance before it was done. Overall I enjoyed it even though I would have liked a bit more MK action. I agree the god battle was a little silly but I liked Layla's Wonder Woman moment. :D

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.