NFL Pick'em 2021/22 Divisional Round

Gamevet

Krawlie comes out swingin' when it counts, in the playoffs, with a 6-0 1st round.

Wildcard pick results

Krawlie = 6-0
Gamevet = 5-1
Ms. Spam = 4-2
Metropolis = 4-2

Saturday, January 22

Cincy at Tennessee
San Francisco at Green Bay

Sunday, January 23

LA Rams at Tampa Bay
Buffalo at Kansas City

Two great games yesterday.  I heard the announcer say that was the first Cincinnati road playoff win ever...wow!!!  I have always pulled for SF going back to as a kid liking Montana for wiping the smug look off of Elway's face so I was happy to see SF win. 

As a Chiefs fan, I am super scared of everyone left in the playoffs...especially the Bills.  I would rather see the Chiefs lose today than lose the SB two years in a row. 

The Chiefs ain't no slouches. Buffalo looked really good last week, but they played a very young Patriots team. And of course, the Chiefs beat up on a long in the tooth Steelers team that shouldn't have been in the playoffs. You want your team in the Superbowl, no fan should want their team not to make it. It's time for Mahomes to work his way to being the goat.

2 hours ago, Gamevet said:

The Chiefs ain't no slouches. Buffalo looked really good last week, but they played a very young Patriots team. And of course, the Chiefs beat up on a long in the tooth Steelers team that shouldn't have been in the playoffs. You want your team in the Superbowl, no fan should want their team not to make it. It's time for Mahomes to work his way to being the goat.

Yeah...I wanted the chiefs in the super bowl last year, but I would rather them have lost to the Bills in the AFC championship last year then seeing them humiliated,,,maybe if the SB had been close I would feel differently.   Honestly, once Eric Fisher (their starting LT) went down in the AFC championship, I gave up hope on them winning. 

This year’s Chiefs are in a much better place than it was last season. Besides, Mahomes was playing injured in that Super Bowl. They have all the talent to win it again.

it’s better to go down fighting, the to never have fought at all. I’m sure Jim Kelly wouldn’t have had it any other way.

2 minutes ago, Gamevet said:

This year’s Chiefs is in a much better place then it was last season. Besides, Mahomes was playing injured in that Super Bowl. They have all the talent to win it again.

Totally.   However, I also think the Bills are better than they were last year. 

None of these games ended up the way I thought they would. I mean I guess the Packers getting bounced wasn't a big surprise. So happy for Cincinnati, but man I really thought they were going to come back and win this in Tampa but it looks like Stafford decided he wanted more.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.