Saturday, January 15

Las Vegas at Cincy
New England at Buffalo

Sunday, January 16

Philly at Tampa Bay
San Francisco at Dallas
Pittsburgh at Kansas City

Monday, January 17

Arizona at LA Rams (if Matthew Stafford doesn't throw a bunch of picks)

Saturday, January 15

Las Vegas at Cincy
New England at Buffalo

Sunday, January 16

Philly at Tampa Bay
San Francisco at Dallas
Pittsburgh at Kansas City

Monday, January 17

Arizona at LA Rams

Honestly though, the only games I'm confident on are KC and TB. The other four could go either way.

Yeah, but it was Stafford's gun slinging ways that lost the game for them against Arizona, especially in OT. I think that he's Philip Rivers 2.0. He has an outstanding arm with great accuracy, but sometimes he just tries to make passes into coverage that is too tight.

Did you see Wilson lose the ball in the Sun? Every late afternoon game at Jerry’s stadium has at least one play where a player from either team will lose the ball in the Sun. The dumbass architects built the stadium facing East and West, instead of North and South. They have curtains for those windows and Jerry refuses to put them up for games. That was one 1st down taken from us by Jerry World.

Without a full done i don't get facing the stadium east-west. Dolphin stadium is that way and the sun beat down on you the whole game. The last time i was in it though was the year before they put the canopy on so that might have changed things.