Vaccine side effects

Odine

Hey gang, 

So since this summer I have been getting lots of colds off my son from Nursery. Standard. That's to be expected. However they have all been going to my sinuses in a way which colds never used to. If I blow my nose sometimes my right ear gets blocked and I can't hear. Get huge pressure build up around the eyes.  I was speaking to a neighbor who anecdotaly stated that lots of her friends had been getting bad sinuses too and thought it was a a side effect of covid vaccinations.

So...

How's everyone's noses? Anyone else experiencing worse sinus colds than normal?  

Just curious to see if there is any truth to her theory 

When my daughter was a toddler and in daycare, I kept getting sinus infections, similar to you. My doctor told me that my sinuses were just chronically inflamed and I had to figure out how to not get a cold for like 6 months to bring down the inflammation. Good luck with that, right? But eventually my daughter stopped getting colds constantly and bringing it home to us.

I have not had any sinus issues in the past few years, so I don't think its a vaccine side effect. I did have a cold a month ago that lasted 3 weeks, but I didn't even have to take any Sudafed.

It’s quite possible that there are certain illnesses circulating in your area, Odine, but people want to find patterns. It makes more sense to a lot of people to say it’s the vaccine.

My wife is a little concerned that we’re having fertility issues because of the vaccine, or because of COVID. Much greater blame is being put on the disease. But we’ve been trying to conceive and it isn’t working, and COVID and the vaccine are the major changes. 

9 hours ago, Destiny Skywalker said:

I've seen some recent studies that sperm count is impacted at least short-term by COVID, but no published longer-term studies yet.

How old are you guys? I assume close in age to me, and I turn 40 next month.

I'm 41, she's 35. So age could be a factor, but I think that if it is, it's one factor among many. It's been a year since I had COVID, but I had it twice that year, and had some pretty nasty stuff happen for months. So I wouldn't at all be surprised if COVID is a factor. I'm taking some vitamins that are supposed to help, and the next step for me is testing. But we don't use contraceptives, so at least that isn't a factor. I know it can, in some cases, take longer for women to get pregnant after stopping them, and even more when they get older. 

• 2 weeks later...

LOL Not a side affect except that I had to get tested for it but it's a funny story I thought I could stick here. So I went to the hospital yesterday to stay with Tina. While she was under the knife I was given a plastic bag full of her underpants, shoes, socks, hair bands, shirt and pants and coat. While she was in surgery it was lunch time ish so I went to the cafeteria to get something to eat. CLOSED for understaffed! So I ventured out carrying all Tina's things in search of a restaurant with outdoor dining and good food. I looked like a homeless downtown person and was often mistaken for a female hobo. Somebody tried to give me money and a baggy of food. I would have taken the baggy of food if it wasn't an ugly looking baloney sammich.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.