Venom: Let there Be Carnage

CoLA

Just saw it this weekend. So...it's pretty dumb! Brock interviews Kasady, Kasady bites him and gets "infected" with a symbiote. Kills a bunch of people, breaks his girlfriend out of prison and they kill people together, then Venom stops them. That's pretty much it.

But! There is a neat after credits scene! Spoiler break as I don't know how to do them here.

Brock and Venom are watching TV and talking in a hotel room when...everything gets weird in the room and suddenly they are in a totally different hotel room! And on the TV is...J Jonah Jameson talking about Spider-Man's sudden ID reveal! Tom Holland is on the screen and Venom says "That guy..." and licks the screen. So possible Venom appearance in NWH, I hope!

50 minutes ago, Darth Krawlie said:

I haven't seen either Venom movie and am not particularly interested, same with Morbius. I'm a little annoyed they'll be crossing over with the MCU.

You're not missing anything! The symbiote is too jokey for me, I think they should have played it a bit more horror oriented instead. I don't mind them showing up in the MCU if it is just the one movie.

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.