Hawkeye (TV Series)

Rogue 3

17 minutes ago, zambingo said:

Yeah, but that wasn’t the context of the dialogue. Anyway. I was making a joke given like you know… Alaskan here.

I get it, you eat reindeer all the time, uncooked, letting the blood run down your face and onto the ever present snow. You don’t have to brag!

Also I still haven’t gotten through Loki and haven’t seen any of Hawkeye so I’m basically just being a pain.

11 hours ago, Cerina said:

And I just adore Kate and Yelena together. We need more of that. 

They are adding all the second gen characters slowly as the originals start to age out, in ten years we'll have an Avengers movie with Kate, Yelena, Wanda's kids, Miles Morales, Ms. Marvel, and all the other younger heroes. It's actually really brilliant. instead of just tacking them on they are doing slow builds, so by the time they take center stage, the actors will be older and we'll be accepting of them.

And I agree with everyone else, it was fun, Kate and Clint had great chemistry too. It was fun. Totally agree with Jacob,. big guy is going nowhere. One bullet doesn't stop him.

• 4 weeks later...

I LOVED Maya and the step-dad!  Clint and Kate

I didn't like the constant bigger fish trope--especially when the bad guy is someone that was never part of the story.  First the bad guys were the Track Suit Mafia...then Maya...or maybe it is this other Black Widow...oh wait no it is Kingpin.  I like the narrative to drop hints other than a random "big guy" here and there. 

As a side, Freaks and Geeks is one of my all-time favorite shows (granted I haven't watched it nearly 20 years).  It was weird seeing Linda Cardelinni in a full-on older mom role.

On 12/22/2021 at 2:05 PM, Darth Krawlie said:

Yeah this was my second favorite show after WandaVision.

Reveal hidden contents

There's no way they brought Kingpin back just to kill him. He'll definitely be back.

Regarding the spoiler, this exact scene happened in the comics, too! So yes, definitely not the last.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.