Why is there an Archive forum with nothing in it?

CoLA

14 minutes ago, Cerina said:

Funny enough, you're the last person that posted on anything in the archives. 

Btw, admins can see everything in there. 

You mean I posted something worth saving? My internet legacy will live on!

The archives are currently set so that only very well established members can see them. It splits the difference between the people who are insanely obsessed with the past and people who realize that if the archives ever got out, it would absolutely destroy lives.

I remember when there was a Harry Potter board, but it was too intense for me. And I’ve read the books and watched the movies multiple times, but that was a level above.

53 minutes ago, Fozzie said:

The archives are currently set so that only very well established members can see them. It splits the difference between the people who are insanely obsessed with the past and people who realize that if the archives ever got out, it would absolutely destroy lives.

Sounds like it's full of some great internet fights!

Just now, CoLA said:

Sounds like it's full of some great internet fights!

Mostly a bunch of idiot teenagers and young adults being gross, and now it’ll come back and get people fired.

Nightly stuff has resulted in at least two people having their offline lives attacked. Probably by the same person, but we don’t know for sure. We’ve shared a lot of stuff here, and many of us are very identifiable. 

On 11/23/2021 at 11:59 AM, Fozzie said:

Nightly stuff has resulted in at least two people having their offline lives attacked. Probably by the same person, but we don’t know for sure. We’ve shared a lot of stuff here, and many of us are very identifiable. 

Dang. I missed all that. Hopefully everyone was/is okay.

On 11/23/2021 at 11:24 AM, CoLA said:

Wait, could it really get you in trouble? I feel like these aren't your real names but that does make me wonder who would name their child Sheep Murderer.

WIIIITNEEEESSSS!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.