Brand loyalty or overrated brands

2 hours ago, Ms. Spam said:

OH man, Krawlie. That was my jam in the summer as a kid. I'd go down and get one of those burgers and pick up a comic book from the rack in the back to read at home. My first X-Men and Spiderman comics were bought at an AMPM.

When I was in highschool, our drunk asses would show up at the local AMPM to buy 3 hotdogs for a $1. The pink dye used in the those would bleed onto the buns. We'd thought that they were awesome.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Put a Smirnoff ice in his path, though, and he’s wasted just looking at it

I'm more worried about food poisoning than COVID from gas station pizza.

Gas station sushi is right up Hobbes's alley though. 

Posted Images

At the Racetrack (gas station) near where I lived in central Florida actually had sushi for a bit.  I swear, that was the best sushi I even had.  I probably ate it at least twice a week.  I get shit every time I say the best sushi ever was at a gas station.

2 hours ago, Fozzie said:

There’s a grocery store near us that has sushi that is better than most of the restaurants nearby. Don’t know that I’d have the nerve to go for gas station sushi though.

Same here.  Not even a California roll! LOL!

But Fry's (Kroger) has some decent deli sushi here in PHX.  Best sushi I have had though is at a place called Tokyo Lobby.   You wouldn't know it looking at the place. https://www.yelp.com/biz/tokyo-lobby-sushi-and-grill-glendale

3 hours ago, Fozzie said:

There’s a grocery store near us that has sushi that is better than most of the restaurants nearby. Don’t know that I’d have the nerve to go for gas station sushi though.

We do here as well (grocery store), but the sushi is made in house. Most gas station sushi is premade, generic, and stale tasting. 

There is a Buc-ees in Daytona and in Jacksonville. I've driven to the east coast to go to a restaurant, but a gas station is a little much. Even if it is a kick ass gas station.  When I was driving to the Miami Florida State game a couple of weeks ago, I saw a billboard on  interstate 10 that said Buc-ees 269 mi.  I thought wait a second. That's Alabama. Why the fuck would you put that billboard here?!?