Book of Boba Fett

Darth Krawlie

I can't say I had the same excitement when I saw the debut of Mando, but I am totally in.   I know it was going there, but somehow weird turn that Boba wants to be a crime boss and replace Jabba.  This is the Underworld they promised us back in the mid-late 2000s.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
14 hours ago, Zathras said:

I hope they subvert our expectations, and Boba Fett doesn't escape the sarlacc, but actually just gets pooped out.

Now that makes me wonder if there is a bunch of underground poop all over Tatooine from the Sarlaccs!

God I hope this is what happens.

I almost miss Zerimar popping in here to explain exactly how sarlaacs poop as established in some dumbass book and then link to the wookiepedia article about it with some smug, joking but not really joking comment about how we’re not really Star Wars fans for not knowing that.

Almost.

1 hour ago, Darth Krawlie said:

God I hope this is what happens.

I almost miss Zerimar popping in here to explain exactly how sarlaacs poop as established in some dumbass book and then link to the wookiepedia article about it with some smug, joking but not really joking comment about how we’re not really Star Wars fans for not knowing that.

Almost.

Unfortunately, no mention of Sarlacc poo. https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Sarlacc/Legends#Digestive_system

But, I think there is room to explore the digestive process!

Very nice start! Exactly what I wanted with back story mostly spliced in with the “current day” storyline.

The documentary to accompany it was a nice homage to the character with a very comprehensive coverage of the birth of this character and how popular.
Especially good that it opens up with honest question of why is he so popular with  “4 lines of dialogue; 6 mins total screen time..” 

Very nice post Christmas treat!

I wasn’t disappointed because I wasn’t expecting all that much and I think overall this will be a good series but I didn’t get into this one as much. 

It was a bit bland. The mix of flashback and current events didn’t blend very well, maybe they should have just gone all in on one or the other. Things that happened in the episode sound awesome on paper but just wasn’t that exciting on the screen. 

Maybe they should have released two episodes like they did for Hawkeye. I didn’t finish the episode desperate for more and it kind of felt a bit half baked as a premiere? 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.