Book of Boba Fett

Darth Krawlie

17 hours ago, Hobbes said:

I have never seen, nor will I likely ever see, anything as bad and cringy as Anakin and Padme's scenes on Naboo.  Go back and watch that that shit.  Go back and watch that horrible, horrible scene with them on the back of whatever animal that is and then getting bucked off then rolling down the hill giggling.  Watching that scene gave me SARS. 

And Natalie and Hayden, if you are reading this...no hate.  You did the best you could. 

Those “romance” scenes were just awful - terrible to watch. That and the way Obi-Wan was treated (Jango is all over him, easily captured on Geonosis, and taken out quickly in the fight against Dooku), really spoil this film.

Going back to your comment above, when I first watched that scene in the cinema (spoiler free at that stage), I genuinely thought it was going to be a nasty one that meant he might need some surgery to start the cybernetic change and him gradually becoming more machine from that point. 
But no, just an awful joke.

So the Rancor battle in tatooine was pretty cool. And Grogu calming it with the force, while predictable was also cool. And the blue gunslinger was cool. (Was he meant to be Chiss?) And the wookie was pretty cool, and the assassin lady was pretty cool. And obviously everything with Mando was cool. Everything else though? Terrible. 

I think they went wrong with the entire premise of the show. Making Boba Fett a good guy was a huge mistake. At best he could have been an anti hero but they literally turned him in to an honourable goody two shoes. Did he have a moment of clarity in the sarlac and decide to turn over a new leaf? I'm not buying it. Did the sand people turn his leaf? I dunno. I mean, I liked the sand people stuff but it still seems out of character for him to suddenly become this knight in bescal armour. I already got one of those and it ain't Boba.

P.s bescal chain mail for Grogu was cool.

PPS. Fuck Luke Skywalker, he's a self righteous, sanctimonious git.

On 2/25/2023 at 1:53 AM, Odine said:

So the Rancor battle in tatooine was pretty cool. And Grogu calming it with the force, while predictable was also cool. And the blue gunslinger was cool. (Was he meant to be Chiss?) And the wookie was pretty cool, and the assassin lady was pretty cool. And obviously everything with Mando was cool. Everything else though? Terrible. 

I think they went wrong with the entire premise of the show. Making Boba Fett a good guy was a huge mistake. At best he could have been an anti hero but they literally turned him in to an honourable goody two shoes. Did he have a moment of clarity in the sarlac and decide to turn over a new leaf? I'm not buying it. Did the sand people turn his leaf? I dunno. I mean, I liked the sand people stuff but it still seems out of character for him to suddenly become this knight in bescal armour. I already got one of those and it ain't Boba.

P.s bescal chain mail for Grogu was cool.

PPS. Fuck Luke Skywalker, he's a self righteous, sanctimonious git.

Blue gunslinger was Cad Bane from the Clone Wars series!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.