Book of Boba Fett

Darth Krawlie

On 1/26/2022 at 11:51 PM, Tank said:

One thing I also noticed, the big Mando wasn’t credited. He’s the one in S1 John Favreu did the voice for… because he’s house Vizla, as he pointed out. Pre Vizla in The Clone Wars, who was the character the Darksaber was first introduced with, was originally voiced by Favreu.

Pretty sure this time it was actually John in the suit. He had that Happy Hogan sort of waddle.

According to IMDB:

Favreau just voiced him again.  Tait Fletcher is the actor in the suit.

On 1/21/2022 at 11:17 AM, Lord Darth Hunter said:

Seeing what we got here, now I wonder if it would've been better to have done a Boba Fett series set during the original trilogy. They could do all sorts of stories with the character doing Boba Fett things. Then when it’s time to end the series, however many seasons it goes, the finale could be him hearing about Vader putting out a call to any interested bounty hunters willing to do a job for the Empire. He wonders what it would be, knowing the risk is high but the reward would be great. And he takes off to do it, leading right into ESB. 

Wonder if there will be any Boba sightings in the Obi-Wan series

This episode busted out a whole lot of characters.

R2-D2, Luke Skywalker, Ahsoka Tano, Grogu, Mando, Cobb Vanth, Cad Bane

....and...uh....oh yeah...Boba Fett was in this one too. :D

I like how Luke was trying to seem like the cooler parent by offering Yoda's lightsaber. :D

However, I was surprised Luke was asking Grogu to give up his attachment to Mando. I thought Luke was not interested in continuing that part of the Jedi. Or maybe wherever I read that it is now considered non-canon (can't remember if it was a comic book or novel or maybe I heard that in an interview with maybe George Lucas).

Well, well, well! That was quite the episode. I agree with DW above on the attachment aspect. Maybe the influence of Ashoka? But she also moved away from the Jedi way in the end.

Lots of tasty set up in that one. And Boba got a few mins of screen time also! Bonus! :yes::p

2 hours ago, Darth Krawlie said:

I haven't watched today's episode yet, will tonight.

So Mando gets a Naboo starfighter. That's pretty cool. But how, exactly, is a bounty hunter supposed to transport his bounties in a ship that doesn't have a hold? Cram them into the astromech port?

My thoughts exactly.  It was chosen so he could say wizard.   I think it would have been cooler if they had a small freighter. Something similar to the Ebon Hawk perhaps?

Yeah,  its not that I mind some TCW/Rebels characters becoming live action, but Boba Fett should not have been the vehicle to do that.  It feels a bit like bait and switch...we'll give you a Fett show, then switch it to a means for live action-ing Filoniverse characters.

1 hour ago, Lord Darth Hunter said:

The last two episodes make me think Favreau and Filoni were never interested in making a Boba Fett show. They just threw something together just to get to the parts they do like making, which is more Mando/Grogu stories. 

But we’re getting a Mando S3, so that makes no sense. I am sticking to me story that this show was produced as part of The Mandorian, so maybe they had to do this.

I’m really torn. This show is god awful, everything that made Fett cool they gave to Mando, so  he just stands around and talks.

But now we’re just getting new episodes of Mando with a bit of Fett, and it’s instantly better. It’s sad.

This last episode was basically just Star Wars the TV show and literally has elements representing each of the trilogies, which is cool… and part of me was nerding out… but also, it felt… I don’t know… off. Fan-fictiony.

I can’t put my finger on it…

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.