What horror movies do you watch to prep for the Halloween season?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's become a tradition for me to watch Halloween, Halloween 2, and Halloween H20.  

I watch the original Halloween, Halloween II and III straight through (not all in one sitting, I’ll pick a day for each) at least once during the season. But I’ll also leave them on in the background

As a kid I loved watching all these films we’ve mentioned here over and over on cable or VHS. Loved Freddy, Jason, Michael, Leatherface, Chucky. Never had a problem with any of them or Hellraiser or t

Saw Halloween Kills Thursday night.  Enjoyed the kills even though the victims seemed extra stupid in this.  Of course stupid victims is a popular horror trope, so, while I'm also no horror enthusiast, they felt extra moronic.  And everything in and around the hospital felt boring, slow, and contrived.  Despite all that, I still had fun watching it. 

7 hours ago, Jedigoat said:

Saw Halloween Kills Thursday night.  Enjoyed the kills even though the victims seemed extra stupid in this.  Of course stupid victims is a popular horror trope, so, while I'm also no horror enthusiast, they felt extra moronic.  And everything in and around the hospital felt boring, slow, and contrived.  Despite all that, I still had fun watching it. 

I saw it today and thought the exact same thing.  Victims were extra stupid.  But I really liked this one a lot.  It helped  redeem H40 for me.  I especially loved the flashbacks showing us how post-Halloween 1977 events (Michael's capture, etc.) happened in this timeline.