The UGH! of the day thread

Zathras

4 hours ago, Darth Krawlie said:

Got yelled at by my boss (again), and it’s a good thing I work at home because after the call ended, I was in tears. Not doing so well over here these days. Vacation in three weeks though!

That’s horrible. I hope you can find something new. My company is allowing for remote work for all jobs. I don’t know if anything would work for you, but I would gladly be a reference for you. Just don’t do claims. 

An anti-vaccine (all vaccines) doctor who is maybe responsible for the vaccines make you magnetic thing, had her license renewed in Ohio.

More and more I REALLY want to leave this place, but family ties keep us here. At least we're on an island of sanity surrounded by utter stupidity. It seems like we want to be Florida. 

My wife got into an argument about vaccines with her brother. It's all my fault because I should have suggested that we do an outdoor gathering with them when I was unwilling to do an indoor one, which meant she had to call and start a fight over vaccines. Ugh.

At least there's some positive!

My wife and her brother got into an argument about vaccines. It's all my fault because I didn't want unvaccinated people coming to our house and I didn't suggest an outdoor meeting instead. It happened last night but it's still a headache.

We got the walls painted and new flooring installed in my office! I was so excited that I bought a new light fixture as well. The new light highlights all the places on the wall that need touch-ups. We're completely out of paint. The paint was pre-mixed stuff I found on clearance at Wal-mart ($11 for the gallon!!). I can't find another gallon of it anywhere. 

Eli slept maybe 7 hours last night, because he never sleeps when Katie and I have something planned. Even when he doesn't know about it.

Today's our anniversary. No celebrating for us today.

My brain does not handle plans changing at the last minute. It gets set in stone in my head and it's incredibly hard for me to adjust. And it happens so fucking often with this boy. You'd think it'd get easier with how often it happens, but it hasn't yet.

I spent a few hours last night uploading videos to YouTube for work. Turns out, the zipped files I downloaded didn't actually have all the right files in it. So I uploaded 13 of the wrong videos, and I reached the daily upload limit. So now I have to download each of these files individually, and I have to wait 24 hours to fix it which means I can't finish uploading the other 9 videos I had left. I pretty much put myself a day behind now. 

1 hour ago, Jedigoat said:

Oh, y'all think you have it bad?? 

Well, there are NO hot girls where I work.   Wtf?  UGHHHGHHHHHGHHH!

Maybe you need to step up and be the hot girl.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.