Knights of the Old Republic

Rogue 3

Did the Main Character get voice actors?  Only way this is a proper remake is if You Know Who can actually talk.

Probably just going to wait for it's exclusivity to run up and go to Xbox after the fact.  From everything I had heard, this wasn't supposed to be a straight remake so more details would be great.  Would be awesome if they really did go hard and make it an entirely new game.

About time Darth Revan became canonized in the Disney era.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Even the original still manages to feel action oriented. It's not turn based like Crpg games. You pause the action, issue various commands to your squad that queue up to 3 or 4 actions, then un pause and everything plays out. You can just go in swinging using a base standard attack but if you want to force lightening a fool it's better to pause time,  target said fool, queue your lightening and un-pause. 

Yeah its dated but it still feels like an action game. Hopefully they make improvements to the combat since this is a complete remake of the game not a remaster. I'd assume combat to be closer to mass effect 2 or something. Hopefully. 

Afterthought... There is an element of primitive xcom style tactical combat to the Kotor pause system. If you manage your whole squad and level all your characters up to your own specific wants to how you play there is a lot of synergies there and ways to build a complementary squad. 

Fuck, I'm really looking forward to this game actually.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.