Attack of the Clones

The Choc

I can still enjoy TFA on its own, but it took a bit for me to enjoy it without enjoying the other 2 films.  I had to learn to cut TLJ and TROS loose, and just enjoy TFA as a standalone film .  It actually is quite good alone.  Just as I had to cut TPM loose from the rest of the PT.  Not saying PT is perfect (I know PT is flawed, and won't try to defend them as "good films."  I can still enjoy AOTC and ROTS for the most part, but there are some things I just HATE, especially the droid factory scenes in AOTC.  

Basically, I "a la cart" my rewatches, now, and will even skip scenes.      

Personally Kylo Ren through 2 movies is the best character in all of Star Wars. When you factor everything in, including Drivers performance. To build him up to take Snokes place and surpass Vader in that was was truly great. Its a crime that they spent 2 movies doing that just to bring in another old guy in a cloak on a throne to put back above him. Having him not be the main villain of the third movie was just insane, no matter what choice was made with regards to his possible redemption. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.