What If…? (TV Series)

Rogue 3

I enjoyed it generally as a whole but would have preferred it just stuck to telling a different What If each week and didn’t have to some way to bring the episodes together. Though it didn’t end up going as far into that as I expected it to after last weeks, so didn’t bother me as much as I thought it would. 

• 2 years later...

Series 2 now available - watched the first episode this evening and plan to not binge this, but enjoy it over time. See if I can stick to that!

Reading the synopsis, I was wondering if this was the best pick to open the new series up, but that was great fun - Nebula was fantastic and heroic, plus nice support from other less featured characters from the MCU - nice start!

I thought this season was just okay, the Christmas one was the worst IMO. I really liked the Kahhori ep and it would be neat to see the present day ramifications of that world.

• 5 weeks later...

Finished up the 2nd season and agree the Kahhori episode was one of the strongest. Also enjoyed the Hela & Nebula episodes.

The others were much of a muchness. The 1602 one was just nonsense, as was the Christmas one, although I did raise a smile at one or two of the Die Hard references.

Personally I am happy with self contained What If’s - I have no desire for them all to be linked somehow. But that’s the way they go.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.