Test

I can't post in my thread on the book "Backlash".  It gives me an internal server error every time I try to post the next chapter.  I've taken down the site, relaunched it and redid the post but I still get the error.  I seem to be able to post everywhere else.

5 hours ago, Jedi Cool said:

I can't post in my thread on the book "Backlash".  It gives me an internal server error every time I try to post the next chapter.  I've taken down the site, relaunched it and redid the post but I still get the error.  I seem to be able to post everywhere else.

It seems to be limited to you. What do you mean by you've taken down the site? You may need to clear your browser cache.

It must be limited to me.  I can post anywhere., including in this forum, but not on that thread.  For some reason, it just won't let me post on that thread.  By taking down the site, I mean that I've x'd out of Nightly and went back to it.  

I've cleared my cache.  It will not allow me to copy/paste my summary chapter into the thread.  I get an internal server error every time.  I manually typed one line of the summary into the post and it let me post.  I tried to edit it to include the entire chapter within 10 seconds of posting it and got a message that I couldn't edit it because the post had either been posted too long ago, was moved or deleted.

In addition, I just tried to start a new thread to finish up the book summaries instead of using the original thread.  I got an internal server error.  It would appear that copying & pasting for me is not allowed.

A Word document which has to be copied/pasted to Notepad and then copied/pasted from there into the post; otherwise the font changes to gray and the post can't be seen.  This is how I've had to do it for a few years now and it worked without a problem until Wednesday.

And which suddenly seems to be fixed this morning as I just copied/pasted my chapter summary into the thread with no error message.  I can't explain it.  It's just....weird.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.