The Let's Bitch About Work Thread!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

All right, so, I officially gave notice at my job. Last day is May 13th. My boss asked me to hold off talking about it for now, even though I already told my two teammates, but they won't rat me out.

The kid had a 50 page IEP coming in and has been in a full behavior support facility since the first grade.  He has significant OCD and when it kicks in (and peer relationships is the trigger) it mani

I ONLY imagine you in heels. And nothing else.

Posted Images

I don’t have anything specific to complain about. Just… ugh. Work.

okay never mind I do have something specific. I’ve redone a power point at least half a dozen different ways already with conflicting requests in what is wanted on it and I can tell a half dozen more do-overs are gonna happen. It’s not that it’s hard because it definitely isn’t, just irritating as hell. 

9 hours ago, Darth Krawlie said:

I don’t have anything specific to complain about. Just… ugh. Work.

okay never mind I do have something specific. I’ve redone a power point at least half a dozen different ways already with conflicting requests in what is wanted on it and I can tell a half dozen more do-overs are gonna happen. It’s not that it’s hard because it definitely isn’t, just irritating as hell. 

Ah yes, we like to call this "Bring me a rock". Which is usually followed by "No, not that rock, a different rock." Repeat at least 3x, but more likely infinity.

OH MY GOD I AM STEALING THAT BRING ME A ROCK thing.

Sooooo I am working on some school stuff and I have to have imput from at least 20 teachers as I try again for my masters that I put on hold when covid hit. It is EXACTLY like that for a group project I have to write up. No one reads emails or follows up on updates it's like well I last saw it a week ago is that one?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.