The Let's Bitch About Work Thread!

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

All right, so, I officially gave notice at my job. Last day is May 13th. My boss asked me to hold off talking about it for now, even though I already told my two teammates, but they won't rat me out.

The kid had a 50 page IEP coming in and has been in a full behavior support facility since the first grade.  He has significant OCD and when it kicks in (and peer relationships is the trigger) it mani

Got the job!  Salary isn't as high as I was hoping, but I will be getting bonuses on each transaction we close, so it could still wind up being significantly more money in the end. I did talk her

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Destiny Skywalker said:

My promotion paperwork has revealed a big freaking gap where people have been taking credit for my work or not giving me credit for my work. I hate this place.

That's crappy. You work for the most petty company.

I realized that I'm probably going to have to take my work laptop on vacation so I can apply to keep my job. Unless they post it sooner, which they hopefully will but they only have a week to do that.

I think its more that our organization is completely petty. It's such a big company that you get micro-cultures. I feel like the people closer to my age get it and are willing to collaborate. We've had some interesting meetings lately where I have asked questions that I think my peers are glad I asked but the more experienced folks were like no this is my dog bed and I'm going to pee on it so you know it's mine. Have fun sleeping in your own pee.