WTF NBA?!

Gamevet

Tuesday night, I had to work a job that had me arriving at home @ 9 pm. I was looking forward to seeing the Mavs vs. Clippers game, so I tuned into NBA TV.  My cable provider had a message that the game wasn't being broadcasted, because of a contractual obligation. It turned out, that the game was being broadcasted on Bally's Sports. Who the hell has a subscription to that lame ass network? What was the NBA thinking, by allowing a game to be broadcast on a nobody network.  I can't even imagine if I was trying to watch a Dallas Cowboys playoff game, only to be informed that some shithole organization had bought the rights to broadcast the game.  What was the NBA thinking, when they allowed such a deal to happen?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

And to think my reaction to the Heat looking for a trade with OKC for Chris Paul was "No. He's going to cost too much. We'll be in salary cap hell." Sure we made the finals last year, but that was a made for the bubble run. And we're not in great salary cap shape now.

• 3 weeks later...

Even if Giannis didn't test his ACL, a hyperextension like that works have cause a lot of swelling. That he played like THAT during the Finals shows he can step up to the moment. Congrats.

When the Bucks were down to the Hawks, Kareem said that this Bucks team couldn't win an NBA title. Lol Roger Roger. What's your vector Victor?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.