The Relationship Thread

Tank

5 hours ago, zambingo said:

Y’all are missing out on the having four kid benefits. There are tons. Everything in life gets better. Join me in this happiness. I’m really happy. So happy.

Tick tick tick tick tick tick…..

12 hours ago, Darth Krawlie said:

yet me sending pictures of my balls didn't have a similar effect

granted they were pictures of infected vasectomy incision sites. but it was still my balls

Completely different situation. There was no implied or expressed secrecy there. Everyone knew about your fucked up balls pic. 

1 hour ago, Destiny Skywalker said:

Cleavage pics

But what type of cleavage?

And was Trevor hiding the pics?

I had a woman mistakenly send me sexy pics once, but I wasn’t sure if it was an accident or someone trying to scam me, so I just blocked her. Pretty sure if it was real that some dude had a one night stand with her and gave her a fake number.

3 minutes ago, Fozzie said:

But what type of cleavage?

And was Trevor hiding the pics?

No, not really. He didn't tell me about it right away because they were just cleavage pics, and he told her to cut it out and eventually stopped talking to her. He considered the matter handled, but then he had to give me the whole story when she invited us to a get together that he didn't want to attend. And I honestly don't care much about the pics themselves, but right before he stopped talking to her completely she had taken to hiding in closets and sending him whispered messages via Marco Polo so her husband didn't find out they were talking (husband is more jealous than I am) and then she told him to delete the pics (which Trevor had already done) and told him "don't let Cereese see those". That's basically what ended the friendship. 

These stories are funny. Some of them.

I don't really know what dating is. Sometime in the distant past I just decided it was something I'd never do. This was back in the mid to late 1980s. Yeah, I'm also going grey, in case you're wondering.

In my early 20s a lot of things happened all around the same time. My dad died, I left home and this woman I met in college moved in with me. This was in a different age of the Earth. Mid 1990s, if I recall.

When I was still young and all things were still possible, we got married. This was before this site was launched. There was no episode2.com back then. There was barely even an internet in those days.

This marriage endures to this day. My being married is eternal. It is time itself.

12 hours ago, Cerina said:

No, not really. He didn't tell me about it right away because they were just cleavage pics, and he told her to cut it out and eventually stopped talking to her. He considered the matter handled, but then he had to give me the whole story when she invited us to a get together that he didn't want to attend. And I honestly don't care much about the pics themselves, but right before he stopped talking to her completely she had taken to hiding in closets and sending him whispered messages via Marco Polo so her husband didn't find out they were talking (husband is more jealous than I am) and then she told him to delete the pics (which Trevor had already done) and told him "don't let Cereese see those". That's basically what ended the friendship. 

When it comes down to it, keeping a secret and doing something you know your partner wouldn’t mine is more “cheating” than any actual act. (Though said acts could fit the bill)

My core stance in my relationship is more of an almost child like or maybe I guess autistic like forthrightness, but I can understand a reluctance to explain the sitch if someone texted me their tiddies unsolicited. One of my immediate thoughts would be intense guilt, and pondering all interactions to uncover whether I caused this. Probably getting to the text being unsolicited basically making me, the recipient, a victim of harassment. Male or female makes no difference of course, same same as they say. Then I’d be left with what to do next. There would be a lot of complicated scenarios that my neurodivergent brain (did I use the new buzz word right?) would try to map through until I would probably just shut down like an overloaded Commander Data.

That said, this is of course just me putting on these shoes so to speak, and not me intending to speak for anyone.

• 2 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.