The Relationship Thread

Tank

13 minutes ago, Tank said:

Yes, but self-important Republicans who don’t think music should be a thing and like the Phantom Menace are a fetish.

They are sexy.

27 minutes ago, Jacen123 said:

He’s anxiously waiting for his reward for being so.

In context of this thread, being on fire may mean I have herpes.

• 2 weeks later...

So this or some variant of this is viraling apparently. My wife found the trend rather amusing. There are others with more detailed subtitles like “showing my power wife the LEGO set I want” and things like that. LOL

Anyway, thought I’d share as a palate cleanser from that Space Herpes gif. 

DD2C7708-97C8-4DCB-8D45-9D754D265477.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

Despite me realizing I need to be respectful and have discretion, I feel like I have let this thread go! So here's the current state of affairs in my sex life:

1. KP and I are still going strong. I probably spend half the week with her at this point. We're cooking meals together, watching stuffy BBC documentaries, and being otherwise mushy and gross... and at the same time, very much into having ridiculous sexy adventures. We're going to San Diego this weekend to have a date with another couple (Not Jacob). She's introducing me to a couple of her other lady partners to see if they'd be comfortable with me joining-- but I have to respect the fact those are relationships that existed before me. KP went home a couple weeks ago to visit family and they are all freaking out, assuming she was a lonely old maid or something given that she never tells them about her sex life. They think I am some sort of saint... and actually, all her swinger friends are basically thinking I am the great unicorn tamer. I guess I rule.

2. Dinosaur girl and I have gotten closer, and I am enjoying her friendship. We text a lot, see each other maybe once or twice a month. I like her, but she has a lot of drama, but I am getting MUCH better about keep my boundaries clear, and sometimes I back her off a little so she doesn't drain me with her angst. She is good people though.

3. Blue and I are still same ol same ol cuddle buds. no one has made a move.

4. One of my closest friends, who I'll call DOC, and I have drifted into the same territory I'm at with Blue. It may progress. KP is trying to encourage it. We were on a path, but her mom died, and right now she just needs a supportive friend so I'm not trying a thing. In fact, I would leave the ball in her court anyway. Doc is by far the hottest friend I have. She's the one that scared off Gray, made Emily uncomfortable, and scared off the OKC weird chick-- all just by me posting pics of being with her on IG.

5. When I was thinking of buying a house my realtor set me up with one of her friends. This girl who I'll call PAINTY PAINT PAINT is a, wait for it, painter. Like a full on stuff in gallery painter. Much like how Dinosaur girl satisfies my need to date tattoo covered goth chicks (even though they are always a MESS), PPP satisfies my attraction to crazy art girls, who I had mad crushes on back in art school but could never land. She and I talked a bunch but never met up after being introduced, the second I posted pics on IG of KP and I, she suddenly said "OH MAN AND HERE I WAS GOING TO FINALLY ASK YOU TO DINNER." So I had to respond with YES I LOVE THIS GIRL BUT GUESS WHAT... And it turns out PPP is fully into ENM dating as well. We've gone out a couple times, she's bananas and fun, and I like I can take her in small doses.

6. And I'm just going to say it. Don't tell my family. But I've also got a new dude friend. It's a FWB situation. We play video games and then do stuff-- which is about all I am interested in with dudes.

I also recently had a one-off threesome with my lesbian BFF and her trans wife. So you know-- my horizons are expanded and junk.

I had met and gone out a couple times with this other woman since my last post, but she turned out to be kind of a dud in bed. They say sex is like pizza and that even when it is bad, it is good. I mean, I love fancy restaurant pizza with goat cheese and fennel and junk, but I also like $2 generic frozen pizza. But sex is NOT like pizza. I am definitely not interested in having sex with anyone who just lays there, has no input or anything clever to say, and doesn't even want to say what they like. Guess I am not into passive people. 

54 minutes ago, Darth Krawlie said:

yet me sending pictures of my balls didn't have a similar effect

granted they were pictures of infected vasectomy incision sites. but it was still my balls

Those pics were fun for the whole family. 

50 minutes ago, Destiny Skywalker said:

And now Trevor is never getting a vasectomy.

Considering the age gap between Noah and Luke, we probably have 2-3 more years before Reese is pregnant again. Meanwhile I got myself fixed a month after Eli was born. Wasn't even going to pretend like a third kid was an option.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.