The Relationship Thread

Tank

34 minutes ago, Tank said:

Hahaha, I am just fine. But, you know… discretion and stuff. I had a very good time, relationship is still going very well.

-10 internet points.

There has to be some code/ treaty/ law against posting about going to Hedonism or whatever and then not posting about it.

Can you at least talk about what you saw, not so much what you did?  For example, I always think those places have a few token hot people, but the vast majority are all late-middle aged and overall not too attractive?  Was it smelly? 

Remember the show Real Sex on HBO back in the 90s?  There was one segment with legit hot women but most of the segments were all like, a bunch of unattractive, naked, old people naked having sex and playing bongos in the woods.   That's kinda what I am picturing.

There was about 200 people, all shapes and sizes (bodies and genitalia) and every level of attractiveness from uggo to fashion model. Most people were average to above average. Most everyone was very friendly and nice, but a lot of the dudes were a little bro-y for me. It did not smell, but they did have to add chlorine to the pool frequently to keep it from looking like the Ganges.

Was this a nudist thing or a swingers club?

The closest experience I've had is having to take prison showers in a high school gym with zero partitions while doing Ragnar a few weeks ago. My teammates definitely hesitated, I said screw it and stripped and told them to pretend it was the fancy Korean ladies only spa. I just share this because the next 12 hours had a lot of jokes about prison showers.

2 hours ago, Odine said:

Were people just boning openly while others stood sipping their margaritas and watching? That sort of thing. Or was it more go find somewhere private? 

Both

2 hours ago, Destiny Skywalker said:

Was this a nudist thing or a swingers club?

BOTH

I saw enough backs of hands that it actually started to be the norm in my head. At times it got too normal and it wasn’t hot— until the naked girl with the margarita pitcher comes over and jiggles on your lap, fills your cup, and kisses your girlfriend.

9 hours ago, Tank said:

So KP and are kinda being public about being together on social media, so if you follow me on FB or IG, please have chill. I’ve definitely over shared here.

I don’t think you have anything to fear from anyone who posts here. But there is a legitimate danger from whoever screwed Rock. If you want to have this thread edited or hidden, I’m willing to do so.

35 minutes ago, Darth Krawlie said:

Man I STILL wonder who the hell did that. Best guess is the guy who tried to get DEST fired.

That would track given that they hated each other. At this pointing knowing only members can read stuff here I’m pretty sure this is a safe space… right?

Also, not that he deserved it, but Rock had a bit of history being inappropriate toward women. There’s nothing in here KP would read that comes off bad. If anything it tracks me falling in love with her… but she might not like me giving every detail about her (our?) lifestyle hahaha. I’d be grounded for a minute, but she wouldn’t leave me. She’s reasonable.

1 hour ago, Tank said:

Also, not that he deserved it, but Rock had a bit of history being inappropriate toward women.

He was in love with that girl and someone showed her all his posts about her, right? Or did something else happen? He unfriended me, I hope he doesn't think it was me.

I don't remember any other incidents other than that. I just remember he was super insecure about aging and how his body changed after all his health issues and probably just general adult lifestyle. I do remember him pining after that girl super bad and it was a bit much. Typical nice guy friend zone stuff where the guy can't take a hint and then gets mad when the girl finally blows up about it. It would be nice if everyone was more open and honest while still being kind, but everyone is afraid of rejection and no one wants to hurt anyone's feelings outright. So we settle for all these microaggressions and wonder why everyone freaks out when it finally comes to a head. (This is people behavior, not just men vs women.)

Rock is a very good natured guy, but because of those problems he had trouble finding the right ways to talk to women. I don’t think he was predatory, but in trying to attract attention he sometimes come off the wrong way. Either way, whoever ratted him out was still out of line.

I could show KP this entire thread and while she may be miffed and me sharing some of her private life, she wouldn’t be caught off guard by anything. Whatever I have typed here about how I feel about her, she knows.

I mean, she sounds like a legend so.. I don't think you have anything to worry about. And that's the takeaway from this thread: Tank did stuff and it was hot wound up with a rad girlfriend.

If I weren't married Id be jealous. 

5 minutes ago, Darth Krawlie said:

Oh by the way I already forwarded this to her and long story short she’s in my bed now.

So your wife will finally be satisfied?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.