The Relationship Thread

Tank

1 minute ago, Darth Krawlie said:

gives a whole new meaning to "this shit is bananas"

I'm all about these timely references

B A N A N A S

2 hours ago, zambingo said:

I told my wife that my safe word, should she ever wish to escalate to that sort of thing, would be ‘more’. I imagine the scenario would be like if Abbott and Costello wrote a skit about S&M.

What’s at third?

Which one?

Cause if you want the high paying fancy Hollywood job and the bisexual swinger girlfriend, you also have to take the ungrateful teenage son, the crippling imposter syndrome, and 30 pounds you’ll just never be able to lose.

18 hours ago, Tank said:

Which one?

Cause if you want the high paying fancy Hollywood job and the bisexual swinger girlfriend, you also have to take the ungrateful teenage son, the crippling imposter syndrome, and 30 pounds you’ll just never be able to lose.

Sold. I'll have an ungrateful teenage son in 4 hours anyway (right now he's an ungrateful tween). I'd happily take on only 30 extra pounds, and my crippling imposter syndrome is just a quirky personality trait at this point. So I'll take the money and Hollywood and swinger girlfriend. 

[And nevermind, probably a talking out of school moment for me. This is not the post anyone is looking for.]

Inserted Explanation: Okay, so I had an anxiety attack because I suddenly convinced myself I had to be “talking out of school” as people say, but my wife Sara lovingly reassured me in that “you silly man” sorta way that I was not.

Anyway I was causally writing, in a quick worded manner which is ironically opposite to this explanatory novel, about my wife being bisexual. That Sara is uninterested in other men, and me being uninterested in anyone except her. How that ‘trade lives with Tank’ thing we were all joking about would essentially, with those caveats, really only drop a Hollywood career in my lap.

The anxiety attack started because I realized Sara might not ever have plainly stated all that on her social media, nor I plainly written of it. And even tho I am fully aware that Sara isn’t in the closet, I suddenly spun up into a complete tizzy and thus edited this post. All good though, crisis averted. So yeah, I guess I’m like one of many that are a TikTok trend or something with Bi Wife Energy.

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah, I feel that. I feel bad for sharing as much as I have in this thread and have gone kind of quiet about it. Mostly for the sake of KP, who is most definitely my girlfriend now... my non-monogamous, bisexual, swinger girlfriend.

This weekend is the trip to the nudist, swinger resort. I'll report back. Maybe?

Still seeing the others I have mentioned, but maybe less so. Blue has escalated things a bit. Another very close friend, who I'll call T, upon hearing about things with Blue, suddenly became much more cuddly and snuggly with me when we hang out. Fine by me because she is stupid hot. We joke we'd have been dating years ago if it weren't for the fact she still wants to start a family. That said, the more she hears about how I am living and has met Kelly, she is taking an interest. Maybe it's scientific interest (she's a psychologist) or maybe I'll end up with sister wives.

Also met a new woman, "L." She's very nice and bubbly and just looking for fun times, so I can probably manage that. I think?

I think I may have mentioned this, but things with "Red" seem to maybe be back on despite our working relationship. We ended up having a drunken dinner and i told her about all this and she revealed a lot of things about herself that I was surprised to hear. Nothing certain, but I think she may have sent some subtle signals...

I am learning a lot, and navigating a lot of insecurities-- but in a good way. I met one of KP's other regular dates, a guy who is more or less her BFF. We all went to a ball game together. Afterwards I met HIS wife (who also dates outside their marriage). She was into me, so that felt nice.

I'm not really bothered by KP dating other men and women, as she had made it clear to me and all of them that I am her "primary partner" and the one she is in love with and thinking about a future with. I AM still wrapping around not feeling weird when she meets up with couples or goes to parties without me. Not because of who she is having sex with, but because I feel like I am missing out on something? I have some therapy to do about this.

And oh yeah, my therapist is having to do a lot of reading to keep up with all this. Which is hilarious to me.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.