The Relationship Thread

Tank

Round-up/recap....

"Seattle" - in Seattle. not sure when I'll see her again, maybe some time this summer?

"Metal" - we've been trading stupid memes, but no one has invited over anyone else. I think I am fine with this and not getting into anything. No one is misreading anything, I'm just going to let it be. If she asks to hook up, then I'll see how I feel about it, cause she's fun an all, but not sure if it's worth feeling awkward.

"Blue" - Same place as last recap. Cuddle-bud. She's coming over this weekend.

"Red" - going to be working with her, so I ma not pursuing her, probably her last time n this list unless something happens after a work-related party or event...

"NM" - have not spoken to her again despite her saying "let's be friends." Don't feel like I am missing out on anything worth while.

"Dinosaur Girl" / aka "JP" - still in the mix. Had a lot more talks about her life and other partners so I am feeling much better about her being safe. We're developing a strong friendship with a mutual attraction. She's really helped me see that sex desires can change frequently. She's into a lot of bondage stuff, which I am not-- but she's not always in the mood for it. Sometimes she wants the very specific thing that I provide (50% daddy / 50% actual dad). We've only met up in person the one time. She has little kids and lives a bit away, so getting our schedules aligned is difficult. 

"KP" - see last entry. Oddly after all the intensity and defining of boundaries we just today became FB friends, and we both were reticent. I OF COURSE snooped her f-list to look for a couple of the other guys I know she's dating since I've heard names. I am proud to say I am not threatened. Either because I am adapting to this lifestyle, or because I know I could totally beat them up.

I would have coded with, “So I’m dating these two people, for privacy reasons let’s call them Left Hand and Right Hand. Anyway, so I’m dating these two people...” Low hanging fruit certainly, but on a related note that could work as a code name for an older partner.

Ok look, after a bit of snooping, the only KP I see on your FB is Icy. I may devote more snooping time to this later, but I believe that the 90 seconds I spent on this was more than adequate to start forming my own ideas. 

Well, it seems like I can only see mutual friends, so my <30 second search supports Reese's conclusion.

And if the past few years on the internet have taught me anything, multiple citations of the exact same source found with no effort count as multiple data points for excellent research.

59 minutes ago, Darth Krawlie said:

I already know who two of these women are. You guys are retarded.

I am two of these women.

5 minutes ago, Destiny Skywalker said:

Are we all fessing up to stalking Tank's f-list after that clue? Or are we pretending we didn't? 

I didn’t, but that’s solely because I’m not on Facebook.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.